I made this paleo ground pork tacos recipe on the fly for dinner. I couldn’t remember what the recipe was for taco seasoning so I threw together some spices and it all worked out. Then I made it again for breakfast the following day. If you need a cheap breakfast/lunch/dinner I present you with ground pork tacos on lettuce wraps.
Another thing, I am really digging using lettuce wraps for everything! It has become my preferred vehicle for transporting food.
GROUND PORK TACOS
- 400 grams of ground pork (about 13 oz.)
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/8 tsp ground pepper
- 5 tbsp salsa
- 5 or more lettuce leaves (I used Boston Red Leaf Lettuce)
- taco toppings like diced green peppers/red peppers/avocado/onions etc.
- In a small bowl, mix using your hands, the ground pork and all the seasoning (except the salsa).
- Place the meat in a frying pan and turn the heat to medium. Constantly stir the meat making sure to breakup any large pieces.
- Once the meat is cooked drain the fat from the pan.
- Add the salsa and mix.
- Place the meat on the lettuce wraps and top with your favourite taco toppings
Enjoy,DISCLOSURE: Not intended for the treatment or prevention of disease, nor as a substitute for medical treatment, nor as an alternative to medical advice. Use of recommendations is at the choice and risk of the reader. Ditch the Wheat is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only endorse products that believe in.