Pizza is a staple in my life.When I posted about Paleo pizza I mentioned I liked two pizza videos.Here is the second video.This pizza recipe uses almond flour.It is derived from a recipe by Mark’s Daily Apple.The author of the video, Darren McDuffie, shows you step by step how to make the pizza.He did change the quantity of olive oil used from the original recipe.
|Thin crust that holds all these toppings! Doesn’t even crack under the pressure!|
- 2 Cups Almond Meal/Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp salt
- Mix all the ingredients together to form a dough.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil two pieces of parchment paper.
- Put the dough between the two pieces of parchment paper and roll it until desired thickness. *I made mine thin crust and it was very sturdy.
- Moved the pizza to a baking pan. Lift off the top piece of parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes – until middle is cooked.
- Take out of the oven. Put all of your desired pizza topping on it. *Yum, pizza!!!
- Put the pizza back in the oven for about 15 minutes – until the veggies are cooked and the cheese is bubbling.
- Eat your crispy pizza!