Inspired by Lara bars, this pecan pie lara bar recipe will blow your mind! It’s so easy to make and really tastes like the pie.
Are you craving pecan pie like me? Here’s a way to whip up pecan pie in like 5 minutes! Try the pecan pie lara bars when that craving hits plus it’s only a few ingredients.
Medjool dates are nature’s caramel. Then mixing the medjool dates with pecans and vanilla and you really do have a pecan pie flavour that is out of this world.
Let’s get to the good part.
PECAN PIE LARA BARS RECIPE
Pecan Pie Lara Bar Ingredients
How to Make Pecan Pie Lara Bars
- De-pit your dates. Take a date and gently tear it apart and pull out the seed.
- Add all of the ingredients into the food processor (like this one).
- Process until desired smoothness.
- I added half of the pecans, all of the dates, and the vanilla, processed and then added the remaining pecans to get a nice texture.
- Take the mixture and mold into 5 bars.
- Store in your refrigerator or freezer
- And finally, the best part, EAT!