This Simple Salad Dressing is the easiest healthy salad dressing recipe to use on your salads. It’s so simple that you won’t even believe there are only 3 ingredients to use.
I stopped eating Renee’s Mighty Caesar Salad Dressing with my spinach salads a few months ago.
I was left bewildered about what salad dressing to use that was dairy-free.
My brother’s girlfriend shared with me her tasty balsamic dressing.
I don’t love balsamic dressing so it was a fill-in until I could find something else.
Then it happened. The perfect salad dressing found me, all the way in the Dominican.
The buffet at the resort had an assortment of salad dressings, vinegars, and oils.
I tried pure balsamic dressing… once again it was okay.
I tried a vinegar and oil dressing plus mixed herbs dressing…. better but not loving it.
Then I gave up and tried just olive oil.
Literally, just olive oil.
Seemed too plain to love but…. I loved it!
I have since refined the olive oil salad dressing recipe by adding the secret ingredients.
Salt & Pepper!!! Who would have thought? It’s an olive oil salad dressing recipe with no vinegar!
I love it!
I consider it the best salad dressing recipe ever!
This simple salad dressing recipe is so easy.
Simple Salad Dressing Tools
For this recipe you will need:
Simple Salad Dressing Ingredients
How to make Simple Salad Dressing
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients.
- Drizzle over your salad and toss the salad to mix.
- Eat your salad immediately.
Need some more Simple Salad Dressing Ideas?
- Mix together balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard
- Extra virgin olive oil mixed with dijon mustard and some raw honey for a simple honey mustard salad dressing
- I have used warm dripping from a roasted chicken as an awesome salad dressing. It’s so yummy!
Can I use avocado oil instead of olive oil?
Yes! Use whatever kind of oil you love. If you want a f.ree bottle of avocado oil this company sent me some and it was really delicious.
Homemade Condiment Recipes
- Maple BBQ Sauce
- Creamy Mango Jalapeno Dressing
- Sauce for Ham
- Dairy Free Caramel Sauce
- Peach BBQ Sauce
- Thousand Island Dressing
If you want to know how to tell if your condiments are gluten free, read my article and I give you tips on what to look for.
Simple Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Pour the olive oil over your individual salad and then sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat.
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238