Peach BBQ Sauce
Homemade peach bbq sauce made with fresh peaches. Is great on chicken or pork and can be made quickly!
I adapted another recipe from that BBQ sauce I really liked. You can see the original recipe here and my adapted version below.
I flavored this recipe with peaches and I only had 3 peaches on hand at the time so the next time I make it I going to try to double the peaches for more impact.
I never knew making my own sauce was so easy. I really feel empowered to make anything from scratch.
- peaches, skinned and diced
- tomato paste
- coconut amino acids (I was out of that so I used gluten free soy sauce but coconut amino acids would taste better)
- dried mustard
- raw apple cider vinegar
- maple syrup
- onion powder
- garlic powder
How to Make the Sauce
Add all ingredients to a food processor like this one, and blend together until smooth.
Peach BBQ Wing Ingredients
- 8 chicken wings (4 drumstick parts, 4 wing parts)
- 1 cup or more of the Sauce explained in this recipe
- Salt & pepper
How to Make the Wings
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Salt & pepper the wings. Pour enough BBQ sauce on the wings to coat them. Bake in a glass baking dish. Note to the wise, use parchment paper on the bottom of the dish to avoid hours of washing.
Bake for 45 minutes or until the juice run clear. Turning at least once. You can add more sauce.
Homemade Condiment Recipes
- Maple BBQ Sauce
- Simple Salad Dressing
- Sauce for Ham
- Dairy Free Caramel Sauce
- Mango Salad Dressing
- Thousand Island Dressing
If you want to know how to tell if your condiments are gluten free, read my article and I give you tips on what to look for.
- 3 peaches, skinned and diced
- 1 can of tomato paste
- ¼ cup of coconut amino acids (I was out of that so I used gluten free soy sauce but coconut amino acids would taste better)
- 3 tbsp dried mustard
- 3 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients to a food processor like this one, and blend together until smooth.
Makes more sauce than you need for the wings recipe. I have kept the sauce in my fridge for a month with no problems.