I was searching through the fridge for an idea for a side to try out with a chicken kebab recipe. I saw some cauliflower but I hesitated since I was being lazy and I wanted to cook everything on the grill. Then a flash of brilliance took over. People roast cauliflower all the time. Hmmm maybe if I cut the cauliflower thick enough it will hold together on the BBQ?
- The Keg Spice Mix or Montreal Spice
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut thick pieces of cauliflower
- Drizzle olive oil all over them.
- Lightly sprinkle seasoning over them.
- Grill on high. Take off when you see grill marks and it is still slightly crunchy.