Chocolate Almond Butter Balls
Chocolate almond butter balls are a healthy and delicious treat! They are easy and quick to make, no baking required, and only require 4 simple ingredients. These balls are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth.
Isn’t chocolate and almond butter amazing together? These little balls of goodness are perfect for a snack or dessert.
These chocolate almond butter balls are the perfect bite-sized treat!
They’re not just good for snacks. Bring them as a special treat to your next party or event. They are perfect for kids who cannot eat peanuts.
This is one of those snacks that will have you coming back for seconds… and thirds…
For this recipe you will need:
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
- 1 Large bowl
- Small Saucepan
- Measuring spoons and cups
- Airtight storage container for leftovers
Chocolate Almond Butter Balls Ingredients
You only need a few ingredients to make this fun snack!
How to Make Chocolate Almond Butter Balls
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine the almond flour, almond butter, and maple syrup. Form into a dough.
Using your hands, pick up a small portion of the dough and mold it into a circle, about 1 inch wide. Place the ball on the baking sheet. Repeat until there is no dough left.
Dip the balls into the chocolate coating and set them back on the baking tray. Once all the balls are coated, place the baking tray in the freezer.
Eat once the coating is firm.
Alternative Nut Butter
If you can’t use almond butter you can make these with cashew butter, peanut butter, or sun butter.
How to Store Chocolate Almond Butter Balls
Keep chocolate almond butter balls stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a month, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Keto Chocolate Almond Butter Balls
More Yummy Gluten Free Snacks
- Chocolate Avocado Popsicles
- Brownie Batter Chia Pudding
- Vegan Strawberry Mousse
- Lemon Coconut Macaroons
- Keto Chocolate Pudding
- Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Peanut Butter Banana Cups
- Campfire Banana Boats
If you loved this recipe, I would be really grateful if you can rate the recipe card and share any photos you took on Instagram using #ditchthewheat and tag me in your post or story.
Chocolate Almond Butter Balls Recipe
- 3⁄4 cup almond flour
- 1⁄4 cup almond butter
- 1⁄2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the almond flour, almond butter, and maple syrup. Form into a dough.
- Using your hands, pick up a small portion of the dough and mold it into a circle, about 1-inch wide. Place the ball on the baking sheet. Repeat until there is no dough left.
- Pour the chocolate chips into a small saucepan. Turn the heat to low and whisk constantly to avoid burning the chocolate. Remove from the heat once all the chocolate is melted.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate coating and set them back on the baking tray. Once all the balls are coated, place the baking tray in the freezer.
- Eat once the coating is firm. Keep stored in the fridge or freezer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 51Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 1g
Carol Lovett is the founder of Ditch the Wheat and a Globe and Mail bestselling author of the cookbook, Ditch the Wheat. She has been eating gluten free since 2010. She loves all things food, natural living, and spiritual. She’s also a reiki master and crystal healer.