Serve with salsa, taco dip etc. Store the chips in a bag or container without the lid or bag closed. It helps the chips stay crisp longer.
Low Carb Chili Doritos
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a large flat baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Divide the dough into 2 balls.
- Place one ball between two large sheets of parchment paper. On a flat surface use a rolling pin to flatten the dough. Flatten the dough to the thickness of a thin cracker.
- Lift off the top of the parchment paper.
- Using a knife or pizza cutter, cut the dough into triangles.
- Take off any dough leftover from cutting. Place it with the other ball.
- Gently lift the parchment paper with the cut dough, and invert it onto the baking sheet with the parchment paper.
- Gently pull the parchment paper off leaving the dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 7 ½-10 minutes. The chips are done when the dough is crispy and light brown.
- Repeat for the second ball of dough.