Chocolate Avocado Mousse Tools
For this recipe you will need:
Airtight storage container for leftovers
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Recipe
Chocolate Avocado Mousse Ingredients
How to Make Chocolate Avocado Mousse
Can I use something instead of an avocado?
For this recipe you can only use avocado. Try out this recipe that uses coconut cream in its dairy-free chocolate pudding.
How can I make this keto-friendly?
You can easily make this dairy-free chocolate mousse keto-friendly by using erythritol instead of agave.
How do I store this?
You can store this dairy-free chocolate mousse 3 days in an airtight container in your refrigerator. You can also keep them stored in your freezer for up to 3 months.
- 1 Ripe avocado, peel and pit removed
- 3 ½ tbsp Gourmet cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 3 ½ tbsp Light agave nectar (or preferred sweetener)
- Place all the ingredients in a small food processor or blender. Mix until smooth.
- Taste test for desired chocolate flavor and sweetness. Add more if desired.
- Spoon the mixture into a bowl.
- Eat immediately or place in the fridge in an airtight container to completely cool and then serve when desired.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 629Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 16mgCarbohydrates: 81gFiber: 19gSugar: 42gProtein: 10g