Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher
Get ready to sip this refreshing, zesty lime and cucumber water. It’s a Copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher that you can make at home effortlessly.
This invigorating lime and cucumber-infused drink transports you to a tropical oasis with each sip.
Picture this: It’s a scorching summer day, and you’re craving a splash of citrus, a hint of sweetness, and an explosion of refreshment in a single sip.
This minty cucumber drink can be easily recreated at home.
In Mexico, this drink would be called a cucumber lime agua fresca. Basically Spanish for the best cool lime refresher.
With just a few simple ingredients and a sprinkle of kitchen magic, you’ll become your own barista extraordinaire.
Say goodbye to those long Starbucks queues and hello to a cool lime Starbucks refreshers drink made by you.
Tools to use for this recipe
To make this cucumber lime drink you will need:
Cucumber Drink Ingredients
You will need a few ingredients to make this copycat Starbucks cool lime refresher.
- Fresh mint
- Some limes
- Brown sugar (or preferred sweetener)
How to Make a Cool Lime Refresher
Start by slicing the cucumbers and set them aside.
Next, finely chop the mint.
Place both the cucumber and mint in a large bowl and fill it with water.
Add the juice of 2 limes and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes to absorb the flavors.
Next, strain the liquid into another bowl.
Then add some sugar to the strained liquid.
Fill two large glasses with some garnishes like sliced limes and fresh mint and fill with plenty of ice.
Stir the drink and then pour it into the glasses and serve immediately.
More alcohol free summer drinks to try
- Iced Guava Black Tea Lemonade
- Keto Horchata
- Strawberry Watermelon Drink
- Homemade Kombucha
- Homemade Water Kefir
If you loved this recipe, I would be really grateful if you can rate the recipe card and share any photos you took on Instagram using #ditchthewheat and tag me in your post or story.
Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher Recipe
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, save some for garnishes
- 3 limes, use one for garnishes
- 2 cucumbers, sliced, save some for garnishes
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 cup ice
- Start by slicing the cucumbers and set them aside.
- Next, finely chop the mint.
- Put both the cucumber and mint in a large bowl and fill it with water.
- Add the juice of 2 limes and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes to absorb the flavors.
- Next, strain the liquid into another bowl.
- Then add some sugar to the strained liquid.
- Fill two large glasses with some garnishes like sliced limes and fresh mint and fill with plenty of ice.
- Stir the drink and then pour it into the glasses and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 72Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 2g
Carol Lovett is the founder of Ditch the Wheat and a Globe and Mail bestselling author of the cookbook, Ditch the Wheat. She has been eating gluten free since 2010. She loves all things food, natural living, and spiritual. She’s also a reiki master and crystal healer.