What is your favourite chip flavour? Mine is sour cream & onion.
Low Carb All-Dressed Kale Chips
- All-Dressed Spice Mix:
- ¼ tsp of dried oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp of sweet smoked paprika (I used regular paprika)
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- *Makes about ¼ cup of the spice mixture.
- All-Dressed Kale Chips Recipe:
- 1 bunch of Kale
- 1-2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Wash & dry the kale.
- Using your hands or a knife separate the leaf from the stem. The stem does not bake well.
- Rip or cut the leaves into chip sizes.
- Place the kale in a bowl.
- Pour the olive oil over the kale covering ALL of the kale. This will help the kale chips get crispy.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of the All-Dressed spice mixture over the leaves.
- Place leaves on a baking sheet with parchment paper. *HINT: do not overcrowd the baking sheet. Overcrowding will result in soggy chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. *I found the more kale on the baking sheet the longer it takes for the chips to bake.
- After 10 minutes of baking watch the leaves carefully. If they burn they taste bitter.
- When the chips are crispy they are done. If you have some leaves that are still soft just put those back in the oven for a little longer.
- Snack away 😀