Maple Balsamic Dressing
Maple balsamic dressing is the perfect addition to any salad. This sweet and slightly tangy dressing is made with maple syrup, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon mustard.
It’s a quick and easy dressing to make, and it’s also dairy free and gluten free.
This dressing is so good, you’ll want to put it on everything! Use it on delicious salads, roasted vegetables, or grilled chicken.
It’s a staple in my kitchen.
Tools to use for this recipe
For this recipe you will need:
Maple Balsamic Dressing Ingredients
- extra light olive oil
- maple syrup
- balsamic vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- fine sea salt
How to Make Maple Balsamic Dressing
Place all the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together until combined.
Pour the dressing into a bottle. Store in the fridge until ready to use.
On the day you plan on using the dressing, check to see if the olive oil has solidified in the fridge. If it has, remove the dressing and allow it to come to room temperature for 20 minutes. Whisk or shake again before serving.
How long does homemade maple balsamic dressing last?
This dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
More gluten free condiment recipes to try
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Creamy Mango Salad Dressing
- 5-Minute Maple BBQ Sauce
- Simple Salad Dressing
- Dairy Free Caramel Sauce
- Peach BBQ Sauce
If you loved this recipe, I would be really grateful if you can rate the recipe card and share any photos you took on Instagram using #ditchthewheat and tag me in your post or story.
Maple Balsamic Dressing Recipe
- ⅓ cup extra light olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together until combined.
- Pour the dressing into a bottle. Store in the fridge until ready to use.
- On the day you plan on using the dressing, check to see if the olive oil has solidified in the fridge. If it has, remove the dressing and allow it to come to room temperature for 20 minutes. Whisk or shake again before serving.
Keeps up to 3 weeks in the fridge.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 64Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 0g
Carol Lovett is the founder of Ditch the Wheat and a Globe and Mail bestselling author of the cookbook, Ditch the Wheat. She has been eating gluten free since 2010. She loves all things food, natural living, and spiritual. She’s also a reiki master and crystal healer.