I was walking through the grocery store hunting for meat. With my shopping cart in hand I slowly crawled through the aisles looking for my prey. I quietly approached the poultry section without my prey noticing. I was aiming towards chicken and then I saw a glimpse of the big one! I approached cautiously hoping no one would notice and grab it before I could. One package of giant wings lay before me. The thought of turkey wings took over my mind and I went all in. I grabbed the parcel and immediately dashed for the cash register, grinning ear to ear. I arrived home with my prized possession and proceeded to make my new favourite wing recipe, Teriyaki Turkey Wings. I hope you like it!
TERIYAKI TURKEY WINGS
- 2 whole turkey wings (2 drumsticks and 2 wing parts)
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp coconut palm sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut amino acids
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the turkey wings in a glass baking dish and sprinkle salt and pepper all over the wings.
- Rub the coconut palm sugar over the wings.
- Pour the coconut amino acids over the wings.
- Bake for 45 minutes turning wings at least once.
You can make this with chicken wings. Use 3-4 whole chicken wings cut up (3-4 drum stick parts, 3-4 wing parts).