Bacon Apple Pork Chops
- Rub the pork chop in olive oil. Sprinkle salt and pepper on it.
- Wrap the piece of bacon around the pork chop and secure it with a toothpick.
- Preheat your barbecue. I turned half of the barbecue to low heat, and the other half to high heat. I placed the pork chop over the low heat so the fat from the bacon wouldn’t burn immediately.
- Flip once. When juices are clear the pork chop is done. Roughly 20 minutes.
- While cooking the pork chop finely slice the onion and apple.
- Using a medium pan, sauté the onions and apples in olive oil (or preferred cooking fat) until desired crispiness.
- Serve the onions and apples on top of the pork chop.
What is your favourite pork recipe?