- Thank your Liebster Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Copy and paste the blog award to your own page.
- Award the Liebster to five deserving blogs, like yours, that have 200 followers or less and that deserve recognition.
- Leave a comment on each blog to notify the awardees and let them know the rules for bestowing the Liebster Award to other bloggers.
This post contains affiliate links including Amazon affiliate links.
On Feb 1st, I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Richelle of Beer. Butter. Bacon. Thank you Richelle!!!! 😀
“Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favourite. The Liebster Award is a chain letter among bloggers that’s intended to showcase talented up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers). It is based on the recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work.
The rules for accepting the Liebster Blog Award are:
Here are my five nominees:
· http://www.rewildyourlife.com by Amanda and Elena. They run a site that asks you to rethink, reinvent, and rediscover. They share wonderful raw food recipes.
· http://www.jennamomjeans.blogspot.com/ by Jenna. Jenna is a new mom to a cute little boy. You can read about her humorous adventures juggling marriage and diapers.
· http://bethmichelle.com by Beth. Her blog’s motto: Make it. Eat it. Love it. Beth’s blog is innovative and the photography is breathtaking. She was originally from New York but now resides in Israel. I was first attracted to her blog when I read her post on homemade s’mores. She has a beautiful, poetic writing style. Take some time to check it out.
· http://sweettwistoffate.blogspot.com by Meg. She says she is a baker trapped in a world of numbers and spreadsheets. I know her pain! I worked in the accounting world for many years. Her goal is to attempt some gluten free recipes this year. I think she is doing a fantastic job!!!
· http://www.simplefoodhealthylife.com by Ashley. She believes in food as a powerful connector of people and as a means to transform one’s own health and happiness. Another great blog that you should checkout!