I have been given the opportunity to be part of The Wellness Bundle. This is a very exciting moment and a big opportunity for you. The Wellness Bundle is a collection of health books that are bundled together. It gives people the opportunity to own 33 books that promote health but if they were bought separately they would cost the price of a cruise package to the Caribbean ($479 value). Actually you have the chance to win a ticket to the Paleo F(x) conference. For somebody they will be winning a trip. As a contributor to the Wellness package I was able to look through every book. I wanted to highlight these books that stood out to me that would make the package worth buying: Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook – Realistic, down to earth recipes that I would actually make. They are all GAPS friendly. Cure Your Skin Compulsions – I felt it was interesting and well written. The concepts were all about changing your behaviour – those techniques could easily be applied to another problem area. Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans – This book shocked me. I thought it would be a book about telling me what to freeze and how to plan my meals around the food I froze but I found it to be so much more. To me it was more of a cookbook that you would use on a regular basis. I loved all of the condiment recipes and dehydrating recipes. The book includes recipe card for each recipe that you can write details on. PCOS Unlocked – Well written book on PCOS and how to overcome it. Well Fed – I own the kindle version of this book so it was neat to see the PDF version for the first time. The layout and photos were beautiful and make it a must-have book in your paleo collection.
This is how the Wellness Bundle started. For the past 2 months, Todd Dosenberry (also known as Primal Toad) emailed more than a few dozen well-known bloggers to see if they wanted to be part of an epic wellness sale. Thankfully, 25 unique authors (including myself) said yes to contributing their ebook(s) into what is now the Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle.
All 25 authors have taken control of their own health through an alternative lifestyle that encompasses nutrition and food in a way that goes against conventional wisdom while savoring tradition from less than 100 years ago. With the world getting more and more sick at a rapid pace, why not?
Nutrition may be the most important but it’s meaningless without other lifestyle factors. These include play, sleep, skin care, fitness, socialization and in comparison to today’s society, slowing down and enjoying the countless blessings that we are all surrounded with.
How will the ebooks in this bundle benefit YOU? They will help you to…
- Heal your PCOS
- Plan grain-free meals
- Boost your metabolism
- Nourish your baby well
- Cure your skin compulsions
- Travel and stay Paleo with ease
- Homemake dairy-free ice cream
- Lacto-ferment any food you want
- Educate your kids about real food
- Smartly indulge in treats guilt-free
- Heal your acne without antibiotics
- Restock your pantry with real food
- Live a simpler, more meaningful life
- Complete your next Whole30 with ease
- Go on a semi-strict 21 day Paleo cleanse
- Cook with real food via 6 unique cookbooks
- Experience your best family camping trip ever
- Learn what it means to be an exuberant animal
- Give a hospital birth naturally with minimal stress
- Blend smoothies made with real food that taste great
- Homemake skincare products for those you love including your baby
- Discover the relationship between music, language, evolution, and the human brain
- Complete a 30 day introduction to Paleo while building your relationship with food
- Sneak past the traditional Paleo way of eating and go Wild instead
- See the other side of the Paleo story with 12 Paleo myths
- Then discover 21 Paleo myths that then get debunked!
What is the Toadally Primal Wellness Bundle?
- 33 ebooks with a total value of $479
- On sale for 7 days – January 7 to January 14
- Sale price of only $39 – 92% off the total value!
- Includes automatic entry into the epic giveaway with a total value of $1122
- The sale ends on Monday, January 14 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Click on the links to the ebooks to learn more about them.
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook is linked to Caveman Feast. Please understand that the PDF you will receive includes 31 crock pot recipes.
- The PCOS Unlocked: The Manual you will be receiving is 52 pages worth; not the entire guide. Why? It has a specifically unique value and thus $47 selling price. A significant discount code to purchase the rest of the guide is inside.
- The giveaway ends at the exact same time of the sale. I will announce the winners on the giveaway page and email them too. Please go to PrimalToad.com/Giveaway2013 to learn more about the prizes.
- Due to the unique nature of this sale, no refunds will be offered. With the bundle containing 33 ebooks at a cost of 92% of their normal price point, everyone is bound to find immense value well worth $39.
Paleo, real food, grain free & coconut oil cookbooks
- I Love Real Food Cookbook ($12) by Svenja Trierscheid @ Paleo-Foodporn.Blogspot.de
- Beyond Grain & Dairy Cookbook ($17)by Starlene Stewart @ GapsDietJourney.com
- Grain Free Meal Plan Cookbook ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
- Well Fed Cookbook ($15) by Melissa Joulwan @ TheClothesMakeTheGirl.com
- Cooking with Coconut Oil ($20) by Jennifer @ HybridRastaMama.com
- Paleo Crock Pot Cookbook ($10) by Abel & George Bryant @ CivilizedCavemanCooking.com
Lacto-Fermentation, pantry overhaul & freezer guide
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber @ NourishingJoy.com
- Lacto-Fermentation ($20) by Wardee Harmon @ Gnowfglins.com
- Freezer Cooking Guide for Grain Free Meal Plans ($18) by Cara Faus @ HealthHomeHappy.com
Indulge in treats without feeling guilty
- Indulge: 70 Grain Free Recipes ($25) by Carol Lovett @ DitchTheWheat.com
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($10) by Todd Dosenberry @ PrimalToad.com
- Paleo Ice Cream ($10) by Ben Hirshberg @ BenHirshberg.com
Give birth, nourish your newborn, then educate him/her on real food
- Real Food Nutrition for Kids ($20) by Kristen Michaelis @ FoodRenegade.com
- My Buttered Life Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- Nourished Baby ($19) by Heather Dessinger @ MommyPotamus.com
- Unbound Birth ($5) by Jenny Yarbrough @ UnboundBirth.com
Heal PCOS & boost metabolism
- PCOS Unlocked: The Manual ($24) by Stefani Ruper @ PaleoForWomen.com
- Eat for Heat ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
Simplify, live exuberantly, camp w/ your family & play music
- 3-2-1 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living ($5) by Lorilee Lippincott @ 321-Stop.com
- Family Camping Handbook ($7) by Katie Kimball @ KitchenStewardship.com
- The Musical Brain ($3) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- Exuberant Animal ($10) by Frank Forencich @ ExuberantAnimal.com
Paleo time: travel, myths, cleanse, start anew or go wild
- 30 Day Intro to Paleo ($15) by Bill & Hayley @ Beta.Primal-Palate.com
- The Wild Diet ($17) by Abel James Bascom @ FatBurningMan.com
- 12 Paleo Diet Myths ($10) by Matt Stone @ 180DegreeHealth.com
- 21-Day Paleo Cleanse ($24) by Neely Quinn @ PaleoPlan.com
- 21 Myths About the Paleo Diet… Debunked! ($19) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
- Eating Out and Traveling on the Paleo Diet ($15) by Aglaee Jacob @ Eat-Real-Food-PaleoDietitian.com
Take care of your skin homemade style & heal acne
- Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($29) by Tracy McCullough @ TheLoveVitamin.com
- Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King @ TheHolisticMama.com
- My Buttered Life Gift Giving Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
- My Buttered Life Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris @HardLotion.com
If you have been waiting to purchase Indulge you can get my book for plus get 32 other books for $39 (Indulge $20 + 32 books for about $0.60 each).
Please remember that no refunds will be offered due to the unique nature of this sale. However, if you buy the bundle then you have easy entry into the giveaway. Simply state that you have purchased the bundle via the “leave a blog post comment” option. If you wish to earn extra points for a better chance at winning, then share the giveaway on various social media sites via the rafflecopter widget. Good luck and enjoy the bundle if you choose to invest $39 in YOUR wellness!