Just a reminder the address for this blog will be switching to www.ditchthewheat.com on Feb 4th. If you are a fan of this blog please “like” it on facebook:D The facebook “like” link is found on the right of this page.
Spicy Shrimp Recipe:
Adapted from Spicy Grilled Shrimp
- 1 tsp of crushed garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 10-15 large shrimp (double if using small shrimp)
1. Preheat grill (broiler, George Foreman grill etc) for medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and paprika.
3. Stir in olive oil and lemon juice.
4. Toss shrimp into marinade.
5. Marinate for about 3 minutes.
6. Lightly oil grill grate.
7. Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque (Careful, shrimp cook fast!).