To go fishing I also needed a fishing rod. I was all brave and entered the men’s wilderness section. You can tell you have entered it once everything is in camouflage and you hear lots of grunting. The smell of farting is distinct too. Honestly the range of products was very confusing. Well, the “adult” fishing rods looked too complicated but in my moment of despair I saw the shelf with the most amazing fishing rods. They came with tackle boxes, instruction on how to fish, cool colours and gadgets. I was in the kids section. Within the kids section I found the supreme fishing rod of all fishing rods. Instead of casting the line using the traditional way you push a button and abracadabra the fishing line comes flying out!
Tomorrow I’ll be walking down to the beach to test my new fishing rod. I’ll figure out what you’re supposed to do with the fish after I catch it. Hopefully my primal instincts will kick in then. Wish me luck.
Here is my recipe for low carb banana pancakes. They would be perfect for a Sunday morning.
· 1/4 cup ground golden flax seed meal
· 1 tablespoon melted unsalted butter
1. In a bowl mix the dry ingredients.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix.
6. When the underneath of the pancake is golden brown, use a spatula to flip the pancake.
7. The pancake is cooked when both sides are golden brown.