- Thank your Liebster Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award.
- Copy and paste the blog award to your own page.
- Award the Liebster to five deserving blogs, like yours, that have 200 followers or less and that deserve recognition.
- Leave a comment on each blog to notify the awardees and let them know the rules for bestowing the Liebster Award to other bloggers.
On Feb 1st, I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award by Richelle of Beer. Butter. Bacon. Thank you Richelle!!!! 😀
“Liebster” is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favourite. The Liebster Award is a chain letter among bloggers that’s intended to showcase talented up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers). It is based on the recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your hard work.
The rules for accepting the Liebster Blog Award are:
Here are my five nominees:
· http://www.rewildyourlife.com by Amanda and Elena. They run a site that asks you to rethink, reinvent, and rediscover. They share wonderful raw food recipes.
· http://www.jennamomjeans.blogspot.com/ by Jenna. Jenna is a new mom to a cute little boy. You can read about her humorous adventures juggling marriage and diapers.
· http://bethmichelle.com by Beth. Her blog’s motto: Make it. Eat it. Love it. Beth’s blog is innovative and the photography is breathtaking. She was originally from New York but now resides in Israel. I was first attracted to her blog when I read her post on homemade s’mores. She has a beautiful, poetic writing style. Take some time to check it out.
· http://sweettwistoffate.blogspot.com by Meg. She says she is a baker trapped in a world of numbers and spreadsheets. I know her pain! I worked in the accounting world for many years. Her goal is to attempt some gluten free recipes this year. I think she is doing a fantastic job!!!
· http://www.simplefoodhealthylife.com by Ashley. She believes in food as a powerful connector of people and as a means to transform one’s own health and happiness. Another great blog that you should checkout!