· 5 thin slices of tomato
1. In a bowl whisk the egg, salt & pepper. Set aside.
2. Preheat a small frying pan to medium heat.
3. Drizzle olive oil on your pan or another cooking fat.
4. Sauté the asparagus until slightly soft and season with salt & pepper.
5. Add peppers and onions to the pan.
6. Add the tomato and ham to the pan.
7. Reduce heat to low. *I find the omelette cooks better on low heat.
8. Add the whisked egg to the pan.
9. When the bottom is firm but the top is still slightly runny, sprinkle cheddar cheese over the eggs.
10. If you like your eggs slightly runny like me the omelette is finished. If you prefer your eggs a little more firm leave it a few more minutes.
|Yummy cheese is oozing out|
Bon appetit! (enjoy your meal)